Run the Fuji's skyline in uncrowded season
- Running the skyline of Fuji From the 5th station to the summit.
- Enjoy uncrowded peaceful season with great view
- 13 hours including round trip from Tokyo station / 5-6 hours run & walk
Mount Fuji is the highest (3,776 m =12,389 ft) and most beautiful mountain in Japan.
Only in the short season from Sep 10 to late Oct, the Fuji offers us a peaceful trail which is great to run.
No shops or huts available above 5th station in the season, so the trail become nice to quick attack.
- Distance: 15 km (without the summit crater circuit)
- Elevation: 1,300 m
- Start: Fuji 5th station Fuji Yoshida route
- Finish: Fuji 5th station Fuji Yoshida route
- Oct 3 (wed), 10(wed), requested date (Could be changed in case of bad weather)
- Transportation round trip from Tokyo Station Nihonbashi exit bus terminal at 6:00 AM
- 1 person ¥37,000, 2 people ¥26,000 each, 3 people ¥19,000, 4 to 5 people \17,000 each
- Minimum 1 person
About the Guide
I am a Japanese nature enthusiast with 5 years of intense experience in adventure in mountains.
With a full time job at an investment company, I have spent over 100 days in the mountains during the last 3 years, climbing, alpine climbing and running.
2015: finished the rescue class at Tokyo Mountaineering Federation
2016: climbed 6,810m Ama Dablam in the Himalayas.
2017: completed 4 days female Yamabushi monk (as a female, Miko) training in the Dewa Sanzan mountains at Dewa Sanzan shrine, Yamagata.
2018:started guiding for clients in Japanese mountains.
Price and Booking
- Fuji, Yamanashi
- Trail Running
- 1 day 13 hours
- Sep 13th to Oct 14th
- Tokyo station