Mid season powder at Japans biggest ski resort! Skiing, snowboarding, a visit to the snow monkey onsen, free lessons, party & more!
Shiga Kogen is by far Japans biggest ski resort area with over 20 interconnected ski resorts all accessible with the one lift pass. The high altitude means consistently great snow conditions and with over 80kms of courses and 70 lifts the resort is great for all levels of skiier/boarder. Shiga Kogen is also famous for the onsen bathing snow monkeys! Peak powder time of the season and hotel is right on the slopes. Powder, onsens, snow monkeys and partying at Japans biggest resort - cant wait!
- Rental Skis, Poles, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snowboard, Bindings, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Jacket and Pants Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Goggles (+500yen per day)
- Rental Snow Gloves (+500yen per day)
- Free beginner ski and snowboard lessons (9:30am Saturday)
- Lift pass for use on Sunday (+4500yen)
- Limited private, twin rooms available (+2000yen per person)
Price and Booking
- Shiga Kogen, Nagano
- Culture, Onsen (Hot Springs), Skiing, Snowboarding
- 3 days
- Feb 17th