The Hakuba Powder Weekend features skiing/boarding at two awesome resorts a live music/DJ/Party event, free lessons, hot springs and more!
On the Saturday we will be skiing and snowboarding at Hakuba Iwatake a great resort featuring lots of varied runs for all levels of boarder / skiier. This is one of Hakubas best spots for scenery, with spectacular views of the nearby ranges and the Hakuba Valley. There are long & varied on-piste runs, a good terrain park both suited to beginners and intermediates, as well as lots of accessible tree and powder lines for the more advanced skiiers/boarders. On Sunday we will head to Hakubas Happo-one, the biggest resort in the Hakuba area, famous for hosting the 1998 winter olympics. The quality of the snow and variety of runs at the resort are second to none.
There is an awesome party lined up for the Saturday night of the trip featuring live music, giveaways, DJs, dancers and the venue is right next to our hotel! This is going to be a fun packed weekend away in the snow - cant wait!!
- Rental Skis, Poles, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snowboard, Bindings, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Jacket and Pants Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Goggles (+500yen per day)
- Rental Snow Gloves (+500yen per day)
- Free beginner level ski & snowboard lessons
- Lift Pass for Happo on Sunday +4500yenPrivate rooms for two (plus 3000yen per person - covers both nights)
- Private rooms for three (plus 1500yen per person - covers both nights)
Price and Booking
- Hakuba Iwatake, Nagano
- Skiing, Snowboarding
- 3 days
- Feb 10th to Feb 12th