Weekend getaway to ski/snowboard at two resorts famous for their deep powder!
Epic tree runs, lots of variation, two big resorts, free lessons, powder lessons also available, party, hot springs, ski-in ski-out hotel.
Tsugaike Kogen Ski Resort is a large scale resort with slopes for all levels and our ski-in ski-out hotel is right in front of the lifts! The slopes directly in front of our hotel are incredibly wide and spacious making this are perfect for learning to ski/board without having to worry about getting in the way of other skiiers. The resort also features a super long gondola, two hit park areas, a hike up back country area and more.
Cortina is a favourite among Hakuba locals, as it receives the most snowfall of the Hakuba resorts and consistently sports the best powder snow in the region. Cortina has loads of specially sectioned off back country and tree run areas that are great fun for the more adventurous skier/boarder. The lower slopes are wide open and perfect for beginners. Theres also a great build your own pizza restaurant at the base.
- Rental Skis, Poles, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snowboard, Bindings, Boots Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Jacket and Pants Set (+2000yen per day)
- Rental Snow Goggles (+500yen per day)
- Rental Snow Gloves (+500yen per day)
- Free beginner level ski or snowboard lessons (Saturday morning)
- Lift pass for the Sunday (You can choose Cortina or Tsugaike ski resorts. You can decide and pay directly during the trip. Lift passes from 3300yen at both resorts)
Price and Booking
- Cortina & Tsugaike Kogen, Nagano
- Onsen (Hot Springs), Skiing, Snowboarding
- 3 days
- Jan 27th